As we know Clenbuterol is a drug which helps in reducing body fat at high pace and it is an easier and shorter way to get a perfect alluring body. But there is a proper way by which one should consume it because this drug may have different results varying from person to person as each individual have different body type.
According to the body type many men will see results by taking 40mcg per day, whereas women can take around 20mcg per day. After sometime body will adapt these changes and clen doses should be increased for desired results in most cases. The number of doses should need to get increased by every second or third week. Both men and women can increase the dosing by 20 Mcg per day, if it was 40 mcg prior then it can be 60 Mcg, and if it was 20 Mcg then it can be 40 Mcg. Medicine should be taken once in a day as it keeps on working for whole 24 hours and should be taken only in morning as it may lead to sleepless nights.
1. By taking Clenbuterol, many people can get prone to insomnia but as time goes on this problem will fade out and body will start adapting these changes.
2. Anxiety and nervousness can be seen in many cases. Clenbuterol may lead to many emotional breakdowns including depression. But this is temporary and can pertain just for few days and does not go long.
3. Sweating is one more side effect of Clenbuterol, as this medicine helps in reducing fat.
4. Heart rate will be increased in process of reducing weight as high pace exercises and workouts leads to high heart rate and breathing anxiety. Increased heart rate and blood pressure tells you that drug is working properly.
5. Muscle pain is another kind of a side effect one can observe while taking this drug. As it is recommended that one should do workout with this medicine so having muscle pain is a normal thing.
The above mentioned side effects are not long term side effects and will not persist forever. One should always keep in mind that no pain no gain. So if one wants to have a body to flaunt with, then one has to go through the above mentioned points.